Wednesday, May 8, 2013

beauty obsessions


First aid beauty facial radiance pads - I received a sample of these with a Sephora order and after only 7 pads I could tell a difference in my skin. It looked smother, clearer, and brighter and I immediately ordered the full size product. 

Philosophy take a deep breath moisturizer - this was also a sample with my last Sephora order and I fell hard for this one too. I have oily skin and don't always use moisturizer but this has changed my routine. It is light, absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave my skin shiny or sticky. I got the full size of this too. 

Perfume. Again, with the samples, Sephora has been hitting it out of the park. Current favorites are Chloe, Miss Dior, and Desire by Dolce and Gabanna. I love to switch up my scents so samples are my favorite! My all time favorites (that you can see in full size in the background) are Allure and Laila. 

6 comments:

Erica said...

I want those pads! They sound fantastic

Sara Elizabeth said...

Philosophy is the best when it comes to moisturizers!

Jill said...

How does the Philosophy smell? I tried another of their moisturizers and while it doesn't seem to have an added fragrance, I just don't like the way it smells. It bothers me, ha

Lauren said...

Sephora has been hitting out of the park with their samples for you! I have used First Aid Beauty's moisturizer and love it for summer, but I've never tried the pads. You've sold me into ordering them!

REBrown said...

Philosophy has great everything!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I need to head to Sephora!