Thursday, January 30, 2014

ice ice charleston

Snow days are overrated. As much as I enjoyed the day off in the middle of the week, trying to get into my car this morning was a challenge! As was catching up on a day and a half of emails at work.

Who needs bread and milk when you have wine and cheese crackers?

when you open a bottle of twist off wine and part of the cap doesn't come off is that a sign?

why did it take me so long to buy these?
my fridge is so sparkly. but smells like hair dye. 
lesser of two evils? 

say hello to my new chair(s)!
so excited about these
one will be my desk chair and the other will go in my guest room
and when I have company over for dinner they will allow me to seat six!
you know you are getting old when dining room seating gets you pumped up

6 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

Love that chair!

ThreatLevelGinger said...

Those chairs are so awesome!! I like your snowday sustenance style. Girl after my own heart for sure.

MCW said...

OMg. Now ice ice baby is stuck in my head. The trick to an icy car is to start it with heaters in full blast then go inside and eat breakfast and get ready. A lot less work than scraping!

Nat said...

Love that chair! Those gorgonzola crackers are the best, especially with wine.

Erica said...

HATE the cold/ice/snow, love the chair!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love that chair!